It was a pleasure to sit down on the rooftop of the Post Office Hostel in Jerusalem with Mordecai Holtz. As the founder of Blue Thread, his main brand is Jerusalem’s main tourism website, ITravelJerusalem.com.
- Background of the new Post Hostel in Jeruslaem.
- Who is Mordecai Holtz? What is BlueThread?
- Jerusalem’s cultural events that Mordecai sent me on to blog about for ItravelJerusalem. You can find them here:
- Upcoming Festivals in Jerusalem
- November 2016- Open Restaurants– Then he discusses his 3 favorite restaurants in Jerusalem- Listen to hear how he describes Shwarma, Fish and Chips, and Beer!
- March 2017- Travel Blogger’s Conference- TBex
- His Aliyah and Life in Gush Etzion and how it compares to life in Jerusalem. He discusses Nefesh B’Nefesh‘s involvement.
- His Aliyah Advice for communities to move to.
- Mordecai’s Happy Place(s) in Israel!
Thank you Mordecai for sitting down with me to shed light on the excitement of Jerusalem. Listen to the Audio to find out more!
Jerusalem has so much going on all the time! Talking about all the festivals and events makes me so excited to live here! I hope you’re inspired to come visit the beautiful, sacred, and very special City of Jerusalem that I am lucky to call home.